• Conducts Laboratory Services.
• Distribution of Biologics (Purchased by BAI) to LGUs.
• Zero surveillance of priority diseases (in coordination with BAI).
• Animal Disease Investigation.
• Assist walk-in clients on technical matters.
• Provide prompt and accurate disease diagnosis and other relevant support services for the effective surveillance, monitoring and control of animal diseases.
• Perform laboratory diagnostic activities and procedures, pathological examination such as necropsies, serological test, bacteriological, biological and parasitological isolation, identification and classification procedure, quantitative/qualitative analysis of blood and other body fluids and other relevant laboratory test and procedure.
• Provide adequate and appropriate recommendation information on animal disease control prevention